Jason Young, CEM
Team Member Overview:
As our Senior Manager for Energy Management Services, Jason is responsible for overseeing the development of innovative energy solutions for clients across a broad spectrum of industries. His technical expertise and insight are founded on more than a decade of experience in facilities engineering. As a Certified Energy Manager, he has worked with major building infrastructure systems, where Jason implemented energy conservation measures (ECMs) to generate significant annual savings.
Jason’s core competencies include all aspects of facility MEP systems such as mechanical, HVAC, electrical, and process systems. In addition to collaborating with client facilities personnel, he also serves as a liaison to local utilities services providers in coordinating incentives and rebates. This well-rounded skillset ultimately allows Jason and our Energy Services team to oversee ECM projects from concept through completion.
• 18 years of industry experience
• Team member since 2016
• Certified Energy Manager (CEM®)
• Master Electrician
• Certified Level 1 Thermographer
• Sergeant, United States Marine Corps (Honorable Discharge)
• American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
• Association of Energy Engineers of New England (AEENE)