From our decades-long partnerships to the personal level of attention we provide to our clients every day, it’s no secret that A/Z Corporation is fully committed to our customers. Renee Driscoll plays an invaluable part in supporting this dedication; as our Business Development Manager, Renee is responsible for identifying the services and expertise that align with the specific needs of clients in technically and logistically complex sectors.
Renee’s ability to identify and assist in delivering upon our clients’ business objectives is based in part on a strong, relevant background. Her 20+ years in the industry includes experience from the perspectives of both an engineer and a builder. This diversity has allowed Renee to support clients in sectors that include science and technology, higher education, and healthcare.
Renee holds a B.S. from the University of Rhode Island. Her ongoing success is complemented by her involvement with industry associations. In addition to her business development responsibilities, Renee held chair, director, and executive positions with the Society of Marketing Professional Services (SMPS). In fact, Renee was recognized by the SMPS with its Business Developer of the Year Award. Additionally, she is affiliated with the following groups:
- New England Healthcare Engineering Society (NEHES)
- Massachusetts Building Congress
- Connecticut Construction Institute
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- Professional Women in Construction
- Association of General Contractors
- Construction Management Association of America
- Society of College University and Planning (SCUP)
- Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers (APPA)
Back to Our Team