Project Manager – Civil, Structural, Architectural Massachusetts
A/Z Corporation is currently seeking a CSA Project Managers for projects throughout the MA area.
- Experience in managing self-perform trades within the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Industrial industries.
- Managing and organizing labor, material and equipment for projects consisting of: new construction, renovations, maintenance and move-add-change.
- Expertise in Architectural interiors and exteriors, millwork and casework, site work and concrete will be required.
- Project Management for various project assignments as assigned by the Director in charge;
- Assist in the business development efforts of the Corporation including preconstruction, tactical approaches with project delivery, ensuring a customer-centric focus, client interaction, and presentation assistance;
- Participate in required peer reviews with project team members providing insight and confirmation regarding productivity factors, assembly breakdown structures, constructability evaluations, alternative means and methods, general condition build-up factors, and scope of service definition for associated qualifications, clarifications, and conditions in support of project proposals;
- Adherence to Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Policies and Best-Practices in the deployment of all work related activities;
- Provide a pro-active and positive Client interface throughout the delivery of services;
- Quality control accountability to ensure field compliance with all associated project specifications and technical requirements;
- Provide the necessary project information to accurately complete conceptual or work-in-process performance schedules in an organized and controlled project approach;
- Maintain all Corporate Standards with applicable Project Control requirements to ensure financial and administrative responsibility, in conjunction with risk management. All project documentation shall be in accordance to the associated master contract terms and conditions;
- Provide project finance management for all applicable project commitments, contract changes, and claim resolution for all out-of-scope services to be performed in accordance with Corporate Standards;
- Coordinate and support all project close-out, start-up and training in accordance with facility management best practice standards and technical requirements that are outlined within the project performance specifications;
- Initiate continuous improvement objectives and embrace technology enhancements;
- Promote, foster and maintain open communication among all project team members, consultants, inspectors, applicable agencies, and the supporting subcontractors and trade participants;
- Participation in lessons learned sessions, operational development initiatives, and best practice training to support a continuous improvement working philosophy.
A/Z Corporation offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, paid holidays and vacation.
An AA/EOE Employer