Superintendent, Construction Management, Design Build
- Support life science laboratory and in the biopharmaceutical, hospital markets. Must have a strong background with good relevant experience. Position opening is immediate.
- Other acceptable background – relevant industrial manufacturing experience with process and central utility plant experience.
- Oversee and audit site safety and quality control programs;
- Issue all site safety work permits as defined within the Project Specific Safety Program;
- Ensure site security and maintain site logistics management plan as defined by the Project Team;
- Coordinate interface between project management and site operation participants in the execution of construction services;
- Confirm the design intent with architectural, engineering, and consultants in accordance with Standard Project Control requirements;
- Coordinate field trade activities in accordance with the CPM logic schedule and maintain three week look ahead coordination schedules with all appropriate Project Team Participants;
- Attend all trade contractor weekly coordination meetings with Project Manager and/or Project Engineer;
- Coordinate equipment and specialty material deliveries and staging requirements;
- Assist with MEP tie-in matrix coordination and scheduled shut-downs as required to support any associated on-site operational requirements;
- Support constructability and value management analysis with best industry practices;
- Assess trade contractor earned value status with Project Management Team for monthly requisitions;
- Maintain project as-built documentation and site coordination drawings;
- Establish work completion and punch lists for trade contractors in accordance with established Quality Control and Quality Assurance Programs;
- Ensure field installation compliance with all technical specifications, approved shop drawings and submittals;
- Support interface with Client Representatives on pro-active customer centric basis;
- Complete associated Superintendent project control requirements in accordance to Corporate Standard Operating Practices and Procedures;
- Support field investigation analysis for potential claim / issue resolution practices with Project Team, as required;
- Support field close-out, commissioning, and validation requirements as defined with the Project Team;
- Other duties as assigned by management.
A/Z Corporation offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, paid holidays and vacation.
An AA/EOE Employer