Team Member Overview:
Kevin is instrumental to mapping out forward-thinking programs to align with market / client requirements. Kevin is driven to helping our clients grow and evolve through the process of gathering insights to analyze market requirements and developing effective client-centric solutions. He supports some of our most complex and challenging project assignments in the life sciences, utility, specialty manufacturing, and institutional markets. Kevin currently serves as the President of the Boston Area Chapter of ISPE, and he served three previous terms as President as well as Treasurer. He holds a B.S. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Rhode Island. Kevin is the current and three-time past President of the Boston Area Chapter of the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE).
• 36 years of industry experience
• Team member since 2013
• B.S. in Chemical Engineering, The University of Rhode Island
• American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
• American Chemistry Society (ACS)
• President, Boston Area Chapter of the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)